This week’s Misfit Entrepreneur is Sharon Lynn Wyeth. Sharon and I have crossed paths multiple times over the last few years and we just never connected to have her on Misfit. You see Sharon is pretty remarkable. She’s an internationally recognized Neimology expert. Neimology is the science that discovers personality secrets hidden in the placement of the letters within names. Each letter in a name holds a key to unlock one’s true essence. A person’s name contains information about that individual’s gifts and challenges. Neimology® Science can even reveal the first and last impression people remember about us.
Sharon has been everywhere from TV, Radio to speaking at the President of the United States Yearly Conference including the 50 state governor’s and she’s tested and proven her theories in over 70 countries.
She is also the best-selling author of the book Know the Name, know the Person and is hired by companies all over the world to help them in their hiring practices and other needs such as helping lawyers choose juries. What’s in a name? Much more than you think and I have seen Sharon in action. It’s amazing. And I’m excited for her to share this skill with you in this episode.
Special Offer – For any Misfit listener, just mentioned Dave or Misfit when you sign up for a half hour session with Sharon and you will get a free copy of Know the Name, Know How to Connect on the how to use the 6 vowels.
Everything started for Sharon in her 7th year of teaching school. She was doing a seating chart and noticed that she was starting to pattern how the children’s name fit their personalities. She decided to investigate it further and begin to study names looking for commonalities.
Because of all the students she had had and the network she had built, she had a large bank of names to analyze. She began to commit things to memory and test her theories with people she met or knew to look for the combinations.
How does Neimology work?
- The first name is the essence of who the person is.
- The middle name is where the person goes when they are under stress or pressure.
- The last name is the environmental influence (nature and nurture)
- The first letter of the first name is the first impression that we give somebody.
- The last letter of the first name is the lasting impression we give.
- The first vowel in the first name is our style of communication, learning, and how we like to present ourselves.
- The rest of the letters are the subtleties.
- There are different patterns as well.
At the 8:30 mark, Sharon talks about the patterns and combinations of letters and what they mean.
At the 13 min mark, Sharon takes us through some examples with names…
- Michael: Generally is some who is is good at manifesting, all about family, they can do things the hard way because they have a CH in their name, they have a good balance between their mind and emotions, they have a good sense of who they are, and they want to be include and include other people. They are naturals leaders and better off working for themselves. They challenge themselves.
- At the 14:30 mark, Sharon explains how she knows that about Michael.
- Vowels show us our emotions and how we feel.
- Consonants show us our attitude and how we think.
At the 16 min mark, Sharon talks about what it means if you use a nickname.
- The birthname is your contract for this lifetime and what you came to learn.
- When you go by any nickname, you are saying that you are changing how you are going to go about learning those lessons.
How does understanding your name affect your success and your life? And what can someone do?
- If you know where your challenges are and how to get the answers of your name, you can make a huge difference in your life.
- Each letter has a challenge side and a gift side. You can choose which side you want to be on.
- Sharon uses an example of the ST letter combination at the 18 min mark to explain.
At the 21 min mark, Sharon talks about how important the first vowel in the first name is and the power it had. Specifically, she talks about it in the context of entrepreneurship and business.
- Just learning the vowels can have a huge impact.
- The first vowel in the first name gives you your communication style, your operational style, your love language, your learning style, and much more.
- An A person wants to buy if it is a good deal. Stay on topic and show why things are a good deal to them.
- An E person requires a bond with them to sell to them. Start by bonding and showing you care.
- An I person has to do about family. You want to show how you can integrate their family and benefit them.
- An O person wants to be the boss. You want to make them feel as thought they are in charge.
- A U person wants everything to be fun. Tell jokes, have fun, and keep them entertained.
What about naming a business? Can Neimology play a role?
- Yes, it can. Answer these questions
- Just from hearing the name, what do you want your client to know or feel?
- What kind of clientele do you want?
- Once you have those, then you need to make sure that the letters are in the right places to work subconsciously.
At the 32-minute mark, Sharon takes a business name and tells us what it means…
What can you tell us about how to use the name to hire better?
- The letters S, J, and W mean constant learning is important. They just go about it differently.
- J’s are natural brilliant. They just know things.
- S’s are school smart. They want a teacher and to learn the foundation before going on their own.
- W’s learn through experience. They try different ways to do things better and constantly improve.
- The qualities of the job need to align with the qualities in the name.
At the 41 min mark, Sharon shares how do we use Neimology to better serve our clients?
Best Quote: "You cannot love yourself without thoroughly knowing yourself."
- We all come from the creator and our creator does not make mistakes. Everyone of use has value and no one is inferior. We are all here for a reason and there are no mistakes.
- What you think and believe about yourself is what others will think and believe about you.
- You cannot love yourself without thoroughly knowing yourself.